Sunday, March 13, 2016

They Really Deserve to Be a Ward (Week #53)

What has been your biggest challenge this week?
We're working as a zone on being EXACTLY obedient and it's tough! Especially when you write down every single rule and find some you didn't even know about. hahaha Awkward!

What has been your biggest concern?
We found a guy named J and we tried really hard to get him to come to church but he didn't. So we're concerned about that.

What has been your biggest success?
Actually finding somebody who could be really good. J is 19 and he turned off his video games and homework to listen to us. Super unexpected.

Who has been your favorite person this week? Why?
The whole branch really. They're so cool. They really deserve to be a ward. They're working so hard and I hope they see the fruits of it soon.

What has been your most significant tender mercy?
Finally getting that winter coat that I so desperately need now that it's summer weather (photo attached)

What are you looking forward to this coming week?
Transfers are tomorrow! It's gonna be crazy I can already tell.

Do you have a goal set for this coming week? Tell me about it.
Get J going to church and progressing.

Which scripture has had the biggest impact on you this week?
I've been reading a lot of conference talks and I love the one that talked about the 7 year old girl who got in the plane crash. I can't remember who gave it but It made me realize we're supposed to help them get to that light in the distance so they don't have to do it alone.

I'm doing great!!

I think I'm staying and Elder P is leaving for transfers, but they blow my mind every time.

Hope you have a great week! Love you guys!
Elder Hess


The B family

...and my new coat

....I can be that weird guy at
school that wears his coat 24/7 now

No comments: