Sunday, March 6, 2016

Didn't Sound Like Garbage (Week #52)

Weeks been good! I left for a couple days on exchange again and I came back and nothing had been done in my area basically...So that was frustrating. But i got to see Elder A from the MTC!! He's a great dude.

My debit card hasn't been working...the pin would be nice...


We had a ton of less actives in church! It was really cool. Some people I'd never seen before!

I don't know if we served five but we did help a lot. We did yard work for a long time with a family in the branch. It was a lot of fun. Got to weed whack the heck out of some weeds.

What has been your biggest challenge this week?Trying to catch up on our goals after the exchange. I really have no idea what happened while I was gone but it wasn't much.

What has been your biggest concern?That guy who's writing the essay we talked to a couple weeks ago keeps texting us with these insanely detailed, researched questions trying to catch us in some kind of trap or make us doubt or something. Bunch of crap about the rosetta stone and joseph smith and stuff. Really dumb.

What has been your biggest success?We've been working with a less active named N to get his girlfriend to come to church and this week she did! It was awesome. Hopefully she'll let us teach her.

Who has been your favorite person this week? Why?Probably Elder K. He's who I was on the exchange with. Just a really humble kid, ready to learn.

What has been your most significant tender mercy?Our missionary music fireside didn't sound like garbage...It went pretty well actually.

What are you looking forward to this coming week?I'm looking forward to having a whole week in my area. Hopefully it actually happens.


Do you have a goal set for this coming week? Tell me about it.Reach all the goals we have set haha we're struggling.


Which scripture has had the biggest impact on you this week?Alma 32:34 I talked about it at the music conference. I think Sister S sent some pictures of it to you. 


Have a great week!
Love you guys!
Elder Hess

No comments: