Sunday, March 6, 2016

I Kinda Got the Slidey Thing to Work (Week #46)

Helllllooooo!

So yes! Because of the necessity as Americans to have a holiday for every single culture, we didn't get to email on Monday because the libraries were closed. But yeah! And as well, for some reason, interviews have been pushed back like 4 times...so they haven't happened yet. Hopefully on Thursday!

I occasionally practice the harmonica, but I'm still figuring it out. I kinda got the slidey thing to work a little but it's still weird. Tell him thanks for me! It's awesome! Everyone's really jealous of it haha (I'm not prideful...) I taught everyone how to play the harmonica in our district so they all bought one yesterday. It's about to spread all over the mission haha

Things are going well. The transfer is ending so I will hopefully get the package from A on Tuesday or something. And Elder P is going home!!!! I'm gonna miss him!!

What has been your biggest challenge this week? 
Priorites. Things have been going crazy with all the less actives and investigators having different needs so we have to plan really well to make sure they're all taken care of.

What has been your biggest concern? 
Making plans. I want to improve on everything at once, but I can only work on one thing and make sure it's totally done.

What has been your biggest success?
Having E at church. She brought 2 of her relatives with her and we became good buddies.

Who has been your favorite person this week? Why? 
Probably Sister W. She's a sister in our zone and she's super awesome. She makes fun of stuff like i do haha 

What has been your most significant tender mercy?
We were driving home from a meeting (we were late to our apartment for a good reason) and we saw some people pushing a car. And so we parked the car and ran to help them (in our suits) and it turned out to be Sister I! And her friend was the one with the car! So we pushed their car like a half mile to their house and got to meet her. So that was pretty neat.

What are you looking forward to this coming week? 
Interviews and E's baptism!

Do you have a goal set for this coming week? Tell me about it. 
Stay focused! Transfers are coming up and it's super distracting thinking about where everyone is going to go.

Which scripture has had the biggest impact on you this week?
I've been finishing up the Book of Mormon. It's crazy about how 4 generations after Jesus comes to the Americas, everything goes down the crapper just because of people's pride....Dumb.

Anyways! Love you guys!
Have a great week!
Elder Hess



When the sisters in our zone don't come to the meeting things get crazy....




No comments: